This is a quick review of a company that’s picking up a lot of momentum in the health and wellness centered Network marketing industry. If you’re thinking of getting in Evolv Health, DO NOT make a decision until you study this article.
The fact is if you have found this article you are looking into joining Evolve. As a student and teacher of network marketing I’ve found that before you enter into any particular company, it’s imperative that you do your research before you get in. This non-biased article was designed to deliver the facts so that the readers can make an educated choice on whether or not Evolv is the right company for them.
Evolv Health, LLC is a network marketing company created by a group of scientists in conjunction with a accomplished group of affluent entrepreneurs, professional marketers and direct sales aficionados. The company was co-founded and is lead by its now acting chairman, Mr. Trey White. Evolv is based in Dallas Texas and is currently doing business in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Peru.
Evolv Health is in the business of water…but it’s not just any normal bottle of water. It’s a “nutraceutical” beverage that that has over fifteen years of science, research and development that went in to Evolv’s proprietary ingredient. This ingredient is called the Archaea Active formula. This substance is designed to deliver all the health benefits of being properly hydrated along with a noticeable increase in stamina, endurance and energy. They claim that this formula can also help with uptake of nutrients, assist muscular recovery after exercise, boost circulation, boost immune functions, and give an overall improved mental clarity and alertness.
Now, you might be asking: can I profit with Evolv Health? And the answer is unquestionably, without a doubt yes! Evolv is still in their early stages of growth which means if they can stay alive their first 3-5 years of business, those that got in early have a good chance of producing some excellent profits. The fact that Evolv Health is monetarily backed by the very wealthy Trey White (I have heard rumors that He’s a billionaire) means that Evolv has a higher than average chance of “making it”.
Evolv Health has integrated the ever so popular “binary” compensation plan, which is one of the more popular comp plans around to date. The reason the binary comp plan has been so successful is due to the fact that it has been shown to be so lucrative for so many. One of the good things about the binary system is that it pays to infinity (usually). And yes, Evolv does pay to infinity. Another thing that lends to the popularity of the binary is that you only have to build 2 legs. It can really be quite successful IF you build evenly. Besides the binary structure, Evolv Health offers retail and preferred customer income, business builder bonuses, fast start bonuses, check match bonuses, one time rank advancement bonuses, and a whole host of other bonuses. Evolv also offers to pay your Benz and Bentley payments once a certain rank has been achieved.. All together Evolv gives, count em’, ten ways to make money!
In closing, Evolv is a good opportunity and can be lucrative IF you can build a large downline. Just joining Evolv in no way ensures success. At the end of the day your success will be a result of your work ethic and ability to personally sponsor and train distributors, build a large downline and properly duplicate your efforts. To do this properly you HAVE to know how to effectively market YOURSELF AS A LEADER. My recommendation for doing this with Evolv Health, or any MLM for that matter, is that you utilize a self branding attraction marketing system to not only establish yourself as a leader in the industry but to also have an never ending amount of prospects to talk to about your opportunity. Once you can integrate an effective offline building strategy with a system to produce quality and qualified leads via the internet, you can quickly climb the ranks in any MLM you can be on your way to having an explosive and lucrative organization.
The Internet has become the largest medium of communication; and has presented a lot of business opportunities.
Online home based business owners tend to limit themselves to online marketing methods. Nevertheless, there is a huge potential to promote your home based business through some cost effective offline marketing strategies.
So what are the most effective offline marketing strategies for your home based business?
1. Word of mouth in your circle of influence Word of mouth is one of the best free advertising channels. We all have people we interact with on a daily basis, and these are potential customers. Make a list of all the people you know or interact with and how can you best tell them about your internet business. Be passionate about your internet business and always be prepared to tell someone about it when an opportunity to do so presents itself!
2. Mail-out newsletters and flyers Mail-out newsletter or flyers can be effective if you target it to a specific ‘group’. You could create one to distribute to local day care centers just as an example – and in your newsletter or flyer, highlight the benefits of an online business to the targeted group, for example earning money at home for stay at home moms or dads. Posting your home based business URL on bulletin boards can also be effective.
3. Use and give away free branded ‘stuff’ You can promote your business by having your URL on all your stationery, all written communication and other items you can give away for free. If you want to get a lot of people to know about your home based business, you will need to come up with some creative ways of promoting your URL. You can be limited only by your imagination. Have your business cards with your home based business URL. Give them out to people you meet, leave them about where you can, such as in your local coffee shop.
4. Newspapers and magazines Local newspapers are good for advertising your online business. Most local papers have ‘home business opportunities’ section, so you run a regular classified advert. In addition, contact your local newspaper or business-oriented magazine and let the business editor know you have a new business and web site and what you offer. Local newspapers are frequently interested in featuring local business people and their accomplishments. This is free advertising and should always be used. You can also contact your local magazine and offer to write a monthly or weekly guest column for them, and include your ‘author bio’ and home based business URL.
5. Joint ventures with offline business You can get into a joint venture partnership with an offline business which sells a complementary product or service to your home based business. If you can identify a partner that best fit your business, this is an important offline marketing strategy that can help you succeed in your home based business by enabling you to reach potential customers that you could not reach before. As an example, if you have a website selling fitness/health products or tips, you could prepare a leaflet and make a deal with an offline local fitness/health shop where they giveaway your leaflet to their shoppers with each purchase.
The offline marketing strategies strategies outlined above can help you grow your home based business.